After being out of action from injury for several months, another star is set to make his return to WWE.
Rick Boogs is back on WWE Raw according to Fightful Select’s report.
Boogs was injured during the first match at last year’s WrestleMania 38, after which he revealed he had completely torn a tendon from the bone.
While teaming with Shinsuke Nakamura to challenge for The Usos’ SmackDown Tag Team Championship, Boogs tore his quadricep and patellar tendon.
While Rick Boogs has been out of action for the past ten months, he is reportedly back and back in action tonight where he is currently listed internally as battling The Miz.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from tonight’s WWE Raw by clicking here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features