The viewership figures for the October 11 edition of Raw, featuring SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos, have been revealed.
In the 18-49 demographic, this week’s episode received a 0.42 rating. Last Monday’s show earned a 0.52 rating in the same demo.
Here is the hourly breakdown:
Hour 1: 1.588 million, 0.39 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 2: 1.641 million, 0.44 in the 18-49 demo
Hour 3: 1.516 million, 0.42 in the 18-49 demo
Both the total viewership and 18-49 demo rating were the lowest since the July 5 edition of Raw, before WWE returned to touring. It is worth noting that Raw had competition from Monday Night Football, with the Raiders vs Chargers game drawing 11.333 million viewers.
The Dodgers vs. Giants MLB game also drew an impressive 3.553 million viewers, and the Tampa Bay Rays vs. Red Sox MLB game was watched by 3.229 million viewers.
On the show, The Usos faced off against Drew McIntyre and WWE Champion Big E. After the match finished via count-out, McIntyre hit Big E with a Claymore in the ring. McIntyre challenges Big E for the WWE Championship at Crown Jewel on October 21.
Also on the show, the King of the Ring and Queen’s Crown tournaments continued, with more first round matches. Following SmackDown’s Queen’s Crown bouts, it was reported that there is ‘significant frustration‘ within WWE over the booking of the women’s division.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence