So…did Bobby Lashley’s sisters turn up on Raw? No, it was three blokes in drag.
Here’s your Raw News In Brief.
Braun Strowman pinned Finn Balor with a running powerslam in a good main event.
Elias pinned Bobby Roode with the Drift Away. Elias is still getting a babyface reaction.
Stephanie McMahon was back and all over the show. But at least she cut an excellent promo in the Nia Jax-Ronda Rousey contract signing segment, In fact, she generously cut both Rousey and Jax’s promos for them.
Roman Reigns beat Kevin Owens by disqualification when Jinder Mahal interfered. Seth Rollins ran out to make the save to a berserk reaction. Rollins is easily the hottest star on Raw right now. This led to…
Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns beat Kevin Owens and Jinder Mahal when Rollins pinned Owens after a Curb Stomp. Afterwards Mahal attacked both Reigns and Rollins on the rampway with a steel chair. The Modern Day Maharaja beat down Roman repeatedly with chair shots to the back.
Natalya qualified for the women’s Money in the Bank match when she beat Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan and Dana Brooke in a four-way. Nattie made Logan tap to the Sharpshooter.
Baron Corbin crushed No Way Jose with the End of Days. This feud must end. During this match Corey Graves revealed that Corbin collects human skulls. Eek.
The B Team beat Breezango again. Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel celebrated like they’d won the Lottery, commandeering the commentary table and sliding down the ramp in Michael Cole’s chair.
Dolph Ziggler pinned Chad Gable after a superkick in a smoothly wrestled match. Afterwards Drew McIntyre laid out Gable with a Claymore. McIntyre and Ziggler’s welcome push as a duo continues.
Ember Moon beat Alexa Bliss with the Eclipse.
I’m sure I’ve forgotten something.
Sami Zayn brought out three big dudes dressed in women’s clothing. They claimed to be Bobby Lashley’s sisters. One had a broom, another was sporting an army helmet and a moustache, the last one a stinky towel. They all told stories of how Bobby used to bully them as kids, to little reaction. Zayn tried his best but the segment was lame. Bobby Lashley eventually came out and beat up his ‘sisters’. The crowd finally cheered when he threw the last one over the top rope but in general this felt like a colossal waste of Lashley and Zayn. The whole angle smacks of when Goldust put a blonde wig on Goldberg’s head back in 2003.
What did you think to Monday Night Raw? Let us know by commenting or tweet us at @WrestleTalk_TV.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’