UPDATE – More details have now emerged on WWE Raw moving to TV-14 including a potential change to the date of the first TV-14 show, which you can find at this link. Details have also emerged on the side behind the decision to move to a TV-14 rating, which you can read more about at this link.
The PG Era of WWE Raw is officially over, as of next week’s (July 18) episode of the show.
Per Andrew Zarian of the Mat Men Podcast, WWE Raw on the USA Network will have a TV-14 rating going forward, starting with next week’s episode of the show.
There was no comment on whether or not SmackDown will also have a TV-14 rating, but at least for Raw, the show is no longer rated PG.
The final PG rated episode of the show was main evented with a tag team match, pitting Seth Rollins and Theory against Bobby Lashley and Riddle.
Starting July 18th WWE Raw will have a TV-14 rating moving forward on USA Network.
The PG Era is over.#WWE #WWERAW pic.twitter.com/wQskL3IVPb
— Andrew Zarian (@AndrewZarian) July 14, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing