On Monday’s (November 29) edition of WWE Raw, the team of Liv Morgan, Bianca Belair, Dana Brooke, Nikki A.S.H. & Rhea Ripley defeated Becky Lynch, Carmella, Doudrop, Tamina & Zelina Vega.
As per PWInsider, there was a lot of praise for the 10-woman tag team match backstage. Many reportedly felt a lot of the talent handled being given three Raw segments well.
Dana Brooke especially was praised following her bump to the outside from the top rope, and Doudrop was celebrated backstage for her work in the match, as per the report.
The feeling backstage was that all the women involved accomplished the goal of getting Liv Morgan over as a viable challenger for Becky Lynch.
Lynch defends her Raw Women’s Championship against Morgan on Raw next week.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’