On Monday’s (November 29) edition of WWE Raw, the team of Liv Morgan, Bianca Belair, Dana Brooke, Nikki A.S.H. & Rhea Ripley defeated Becky Lynch, Carmella, Doudrop, Tamina & Zelina Vega.
As per PWInsider, there was a lot of praise for the 10-woman tag team match backstage. Many reportedly felt a lot of the talent handled being given three Raw segments well.
Dana Brooke especially was praised following her bump to the outside from the top rope, and Doudrop was celebrated backstage for her work in the match, as per the report.
The feeling backstage was that all the women involved accomplished the goal of getting Liv Morgan over as a viable challenger for Becky Lynch.
Lynch defends her Raw Women’s Championship against Morgan on Raw next week.
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed