Memorial Day had a major impact on the WWE Raw rating, with the number collapsing from last week’s 2.521 million viewers to 2.190 million.
The number is the lowest in four weeks and the second lowest of 2019.
This was despite the advertised appearance of Brock Lesnar and a decision about his cash in and intrigue about how WWE would respond to AEW following Double or Nothing.
The equivalent show in 2018 did 2.495 million viewers and 2.613 million in 2017.
The slightly good news for WWE is that Raw retained most of its audience throughout.
The show started with just 2.265 million viewers in the first hour (which again points to Memorial Day as the reason for the drop), remained pretty much the same for the second hour (2.254 million) and fell to 2.051 million for the third hour.
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Felt It Was ‘Hugely Important’ For AEW To Re-Sign Jim Ross
- AEW Stars Karaoke For A Good Cause In Las Vegas