The ratings for WWE Raw had gone up two weeks in a row prior to this week. That streak is now over as the ratings dropped for the Super Showdown go-home show.
Bryan Alvarez reported the rating on Twitter. This week’s episode of Raw averaged a mere 2.21 million viewers. This is 230,000 viewers less than last week.
RAW: 2.21 million
— Bryan Alvarez (@bryanalvarez) February 25, 2020
Raw featured a number of key matches. Both members of the Street Profits faced Seth Rollins and Murphy in singles matches and Kevin Owens faced Randy Orton in the main event.
This was the last show before WWE heads to Saudi Arabia for Super Showdown. After the show, WWE will continue the build to the Elimination Chamber event. Once that happens, the rating should increase for the road to WrestleMania.
What did you think of WWE Raw? Let us know on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE NXT Name Backstage At June 2 SmackDown Taping