The ratings have been revealed for the episode of WWE Raw following the company’s Survivor Series: WarGames premium live event.
On the November 28 edition of the show, Becky Lynch opened the show in the wake of her team’s victory over Damage CTRL in the Women’s WarGames matchup.
But how did the show do in terms of viewership?
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, this week’s edition of WWE Raw drew 1,668,000 total viewers and a 0.40 in the key 18 – 49 advertising demographic.
The show was a slight improvement over the previous week’s total viewership, which saw 1,646,000 total viewers, and a small dip in the key demographic from the previous week’s 0.41. The episode was also number six in cable originals among the key demographic.
In the episode, Kevin Owens confronted Sami Zayn following his former friend’s betrayal on him in the men’s WarGames match, before facing Zayn’s fellow Bloodline member Jey Uso in the show’s main event.
Seth Rollins also confronted Austin Theory, who defeated Rollins and Bobby Lashley at the weekend’s premium live event in a triple threat match to secure the WWE United States Title.
For more information about WWE Raw’s 2022 television ratings, including both week-on-week and year-on-year comparisons, check out WrestleTalk’s television ratings tracker.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- VIDEO: AEW Entrance Theme Plays At Royal Rumble Event
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- VIDEO: Another Failed Kofi Kingston Royal Rumble Moment
- Spoiler On Former Champion Planned For Tonight’s Royal Rumble
- Surprising Planned WWE Royal Rumble Match Order Revealed
- Cody Rhodes Wins WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Here’s What Happened During WWE’s Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Top WWE Star Calls CM Punk ‘A Cancer’, Tells Him ‘Go Do Something Else’
- Royal Rumble Sets Up Massive WrestleMania Match?