WWE Raw star Rhea Ripley has shared a cryptic tweet, appearing to tease her return to NXT.
Ripley has been prominently featured on WWE TV as a member of Edge’s Judgment Day faction since WrestleMania Backlash.
The former Women’s Champion could be about to make her return to NXT, taking to Twitter to simply post the word:
Ripley last wrestled for NXT during the January 2021 New Year’s Evil special, losing to Raquel Rodriguez (Gonzalez) before officially joining the main roster.
If the former NXT Women’s Champion does show up on this week’s edition of NXT 2.0, she will be one of several main roster stars to appear for the developmental brand this year, after AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Bobby Roode and most recently Natalya.
Ripley hasn’t competed on TV since defeating Liv Morgan on the March 9 edition of WWE Raw.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
— RheaRipley_WWE (@RheaRipley_WWE) May 29, 2022
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Comments On Wife Beth Phoenix Potentially Joining Him In AEW
- Why Edge (Adam Copeland) Can Use ‘Metalingus’ WWE Theme In AEW
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Clarification On Bryan Danielson AEW Collision Role