WWE Raw star Rhea Ripley has shared a cryptic tweet, appearing to tease her return to NXT.
Ripley has been prominently featured on WWE TV as a member of Edge’s Judgment Day faction since WrestleMania Backlash.
The former Women’s Champion could be about to make her return to NXT, taking to Twitter to simply post the word:
Ripley last wrestled for NXT during the January 2021 New Year’s Evil special, losing to Raquel Rodriguez (Gonzalez) before officially joining the main roster.
If the former NXT Women’s Champion does show up on this week’s edition of NXT 2.0, she will be one of several main roster stars to appear for the developmental brand this year, after AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Bobby Roode and most recently Natalya.
Ripley hasn’t competed on TV since defeating Liv Morgan on the March 9 edition of WWE Raw.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
— RheaRipley_WWE (@RheaRipley_WWE) May 29, 2022
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Jamie Hayter Suffers Broken Nose During AEW Battle Of The Belts III
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material