Monday’s (June 20) edition of WWE Raw, featuring Vince McMahon, drew impressive viewership figures.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, this week’s show drew a total viewership of 1.986 million, with a 18-49 demo rating of 0.54.
This was the show’s highest total viewership rating since the April 4 post-WrestleMania 38 episode, which drew 2.101 million. Monday’s show also had the higher demo rating than every episode since the April 11 show, which also did a 0.54 rating.
Vince McMahon made a surprise appearance on the show to discuss the previously announced John Cena WWE return slated for next week’s episode. The internal reaction to McMahon’s recent TV appearances has since been revealed.
The episode continued to build towards Money in the Bank, with Asuka qualifying for the women’s ladder match in the main event of the show. It was also revealed that Carmella will now challenge for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship at the event.
You can view the updated card for Money in the Bank right here.
Check out WWE Raw viewership figures for every show of 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins