The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (April 4) post-WrestleMania 38 edition of WWE Raw has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Monday’s episode scored 2.101 million viewers. This is up from the March 28 edition that scored 1.979 million viewers.
WWE Raw (post-Wrestlemania) last night on USA Network:
2,101,000 viewers (highest since Jan 4)
P18-49: 0.63 (820,000) (highest since Aug 23)
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/7wG9ixOSqm
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) April 5, 2022
The total viewership was the highest since January 4, 2021. Hour 1 of Raw scored 2.318 million viewers, which is the highest for any hour since the first Raw of the pandemic era on March 16, 2020.
In the key 18-49 demographic, last night’s show drew 0.63 rating with 820,000 viewers. This is also up from last week’s episode that drew 0.55 rating.
The demo rating was the highest since the post-SummerSlam 2021 episode on August 23, 2021.
The show featured Cody Rhodes’ first in-ring promo since his WWE return at WrestleMania 38.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star