WWE Raw star Veer Mahaan has seemingly been moved back to NXT to reform the Indus-Sher tag team with Sanga.
They teamed together at the NXT house show in Citrus Springs tonight, picking up a win over Andre Chase and Bodhi Hayward.
The Indus-Sher tag team was formed in NXT in 2020 when both men were using their previous names Rinku Singh and Saurav Gurjar.
Singh was renamed to Veer and moved to the main roster in 2021 aligned with Shanky and Jinder Mahal, while Gurjar remained in NXT.
Veer eventually split from Mahal and Shanky and gained a surname, becoming Veer Mahaan, and re-debuted in April 2022 after months and months of ‘coming soon’ vignettes.
Meanwhile, Gurjar had been renamed Sanga in NXT and re-debuted as the bodyguard of Grayson Waller earlier this year, though that ended up being pretty short-lived.
Sanga recently formed a friendship with Valentina Feroz and Yulisa Leon which seemed to be going somewhere, but Leon just suffered an injury and is expected to be out for about nine months.
Mahaan disappeared from WWE Raw and had been off TV since July, but Sanga has been on NXT TV consistently – even as soon as this past Tuesday – and there were no signs of this happening.
— ❌ Isaac Orton 🖤 (@IsaacOrton_) September 24, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership