A current WWE Raw star has seemingly teases joining the Hurt Business faction via a potentially subtle social media interaction.
WWE Champion Bobby Lashley re-posted an Instagram post from MVP which was text reading: “The real flex is how many lives you can positively impact”.
Lashley posted it with the caption “Preach” while tagging MVP, but he wasn’t the only one who responded.
Naomi actually popped up in the comments of Lashley’s version of the post, writing: “He need to flex this way then lol”.
Many people have theorised about a potential female addition to the Hurt Business, and Lashley even named Mickie James as someone who would be a good presence in the group.
Naomi is currently in a tag tea, with Lana, and there’s obviously a history between Lana, Lashley and MVP, so it would perhaps be an interesting idea to see Naomi turn on Lana on her way into the faction.
View this post on Instagram
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return