A current WWE Raw star has seemingly teases joining the Hurt Business faction via a potentially subtle social media interaction.
WWE Champion Bobby Lashley re-posted an Instagram post from MVP which was text reading: “The real flex is how many lives you can positively impact”.
Lashley posted it with the caption “Preach” while tagging MVP, but he wasn’t the only one who responded.
Naomi actually popped up in the comments of Lashley’s version of the post, writing: “He need to flex this way then lol”.
Many people have theorised about a potential female addition to the Hurt Business, and Lashley even named Mickie James as someone who would be a good presence in the group.
Naomi is currently in a tag tea, with Lana, and there’s obviously a history between Lana, Lashley and MVP, so it would perhaps be an interesting idea to see Naomi turn on Lana on her way into the faction.
View this post on Instagram
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery