As WWE fans are aware, a lot of changes are coming to their beloved Raw and SmackDown shows, but it looks like Raw will be nearly unrecognisable in the coming weeks.
We know already that there will be a set change and a new commentary team consisting Vic Joseph, Dio Maddin and Jerry Lawler, but so much more than that is about to change.
Writing in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer said:
They want a new look, new sets, new camera angles, new themes, new graphics, new opens, and a different announce team, which is a story itself.
We’ve already seen some of this put into place on this week’s Raw, with new graphics and a new fiendish open to the show.
There is no news on who is going to be getting new themes, or what these exciting new camera will be, but we will of course keep you updated.
SmackDown will also be undergoing similar changes for its move to FOX. It is thought that for the first time in its history, SmackDown will now be seen backstage as WWE’s “A-Show” and will be treated as such.
The biggest stars and the biggest angles will likely take place on Friday nights for the foreseeable future.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan