As WWE fans are aware, a lot of changes are coming to their beloved Raw and SmackDown shows, but it looks like Raw will be nearly unrecognisable in the coming weeks.
We know already that there will be a set change and a new commentary team consisting Vic Joseph, Dio Maddin and Jerry Lawler, but so much more than that is about to change.
Writing in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer said:
They want a new look, new sets, new camera angles, new themes, new graphics, new opens, and a different announce team, which is a story itself.
We’ve already seen some of this put into place on this week’s Raw, with new graphics and a new fiendish open to the show.
There is no news on who is going to be getting new themes, or what these exciting new camera will be, but we will of course keep you updated.
SmackDown will also be undergoing similar changes for its move to FOX. It is thought that for the first time in its history, SmackDown will now be seen backstage as WWE’s “A-Show” and will be treated as such.
The biggest stars and the biggest angles will likely take place on Friday nights for the foreseeable future.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Legendary Name Spotted Backstage At AEW Dynamite
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Released WWE Star Says Cocaine Was Reason For Failed Drug Tests
- How Much Money WWE Agreed To Pay MLW To Settle Lawsuit