The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (April 10) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.818 million viewers. This is down from the April 3 post-WrestleMania 39 edition that drew 2.260 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.59 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.76 rating.
Despite the drop in viewership and demo, WWE ranked #1 in the 18-49 demo on cable for the night.
The show featured Solo Sikoa defeating Kevin Owens in the main event. Post match, The Bloodline jumped Owens until Sami Zayn and Matt Riddle arrived at the building to make the save and even the odds.
Also, Cody Rhodes responded to Brock Lesnar’s attack from the week prior and challenged “The Beast” to a singles match at the upcoming Backlash event next month.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2023 here.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network (8-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.59
#1 cable original in P18-49 for Monday
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/WlKUENbODg
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) April 11, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?