The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (April 24) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.815 million viewers. This is the same as the April 17 edition that drew 1.815 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.56 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.58 rating.
WWE ranked #4 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Bad Bunny’s return to confront Damian Priest and challenge him for a San Juan Street Fight at WWE Backlash.
Also, Triple H introduced the new World Heavyweight Championship with a new champion being crowned at the upcoming Night of Champions event on May 27.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2023 here.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network (8-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.56
#4 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/dp9aRMLpsD
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) April 25, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism