The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (August 21) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.591 million viewers. This is down from the August 14 edition that drew 1.757 million viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the program since the January 16 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s episode scored 0.50 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.55 rating.
This is also the lowest demo rating for the show since July 3.
The show faced big competition from the Baltimore Ravens vs Washington Commanders NFL pre-season game on ESPN.
The show featured the return of Kevin Owens who teamed up with Sami Zayn and Cody Rhodes to defeat The Judgment Day’s Finn Balor, Damian Priest and Dominik Mysterio in the main event.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2023 here.
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) August 22, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed