The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (July 24) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.818 million viewers. This is slightly down from the July 17 edition that drew 1.855 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.57 rating. This is the same as the week prior that also scored 0.57 rating.
The ranking in the demo for the night have not been revealed as of this writing.
The show featured Dominik Mysterio defeating Sami Zayn to retain the NXT North American Championship.
Also, The Judgment Day ran roughshod over the show with Damian Priest defeating Apollo Crews, Rhea Ripley injuring Liv Morgan’s arm and Finn Balor leading the group in a beatdown on World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins ahead of SummerSlam.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2023 here.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network (8-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.57
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) July 25, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023