The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (April 3) post-WrestleMania 39 edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 2.260 million viewers. This is up from the March 27 edition that drew 1.843 million viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the program since the January 23 Raw 30 episode.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.76 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.56 rating.
This is the highest demo rating for the show since the February 17, 2020 edition before the pandemic. WWE ranked #1 on cable in the demo for the night.
The episode featured Brock Lesnar turned heel and beat down Cody Rhodes before their scheduled tag team match with Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2023 here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’