The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (May 9) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Monday’s show drew 1.652 million viewers. This is up from the May 2 edition that drew 1.581 million viewers.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:
Up strongly in the demo from last week, up slightly in total viewership. Correlated to Smackdown's performance recently.
? https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/uaxsWkBln2
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) May 10, 2022
In the 18-49 demographic, Raw scored 0.44 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.38 rating.
The show featured Cody Rhodes vs. Theory for the United States Championship and Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair vs. Asuka in the main event.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Stars ‘Withdraw’ From Double Or Nothing 2023?