The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (July 18) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Monday’s show drew 1.765 million viewers. This is up from the July 11 edition that drew 1.735 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Raw scored 0.46 rating. This is also slightly up from the week prior that scored 0.44 rating.
WWE finished #4 on cable in the demo for the night and #5 overall in broadcast primetime.
The show featured Logan Paul’s WWE return to confront The Miz and set up their match for SummerSlam.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
Miz & Mrs. last night on USA Network (11-11:31pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.18
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 19, 2022
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Major New Match Made For AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown