The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (December 5) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.536 million viewers. This is down from the November 28 edition that drew 1.668 million viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the program since the October 31 episode. The viewership drop was due to the third hour drawing the lowest number for a single hour on Raw ever.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.41 rating. This is up from the week prior that scored 0.40 rating.
The episode featured Bayley defeating Asuka and Rhea Ripley, while Alexa Bliss beat Nikki Cross and Becky Lynch in two separate triple threat matches to face one another next week.
Also, The Usos defeated Matt Riddle and Kevin Owens to retain the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships on the program. Post match, Solo Sikoa took out Riddle who was stretchered out.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) December 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline