The 18 May episode of WWE Raw on the USA Network saw a drop in viewership from the first episode after Money in the Bank a week prior.
The show drew an average of 1.757 million viewers, which is down from the 1.92 million who tuned in on 11 May. However, it’s not as low as the 1.686 million who tuned into the 4 May episode, which was the lowest for Raw of all time.
The hourly breakdown for 18 May was as follows:
- Hour 1: 1.818 million
- Hour 2: 1.810 million
- Hour 3: 1.644 million
Prior to the show, Edge and Randy Orton were both advertised to appear, as well as WWE Champion Drew McIntyre taking on SmackDown’s King Corbin, and a Women’s Tag Title match.
WWE, and Raw in particular, is now without one of its biggest names as Becky Lynch announced her pregnancy last week.
Keep up-to-date with WWE and AEW TV viewership with our tracker at this link.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor