The first Raw show of 2022 saw an increase in viewership following the WWE Day 1 pay-per-view.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the January 3 episode of the show drew in 1.716 million viewers, which is up from last week’s 1.592 million viewers, and is the highest viewership for the show since October 4, which drew 1.856 million.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored a 0.45 (592,000 viewers), which is also up from last week’s show which scored a 0.42 in the demo.
The show was advertised to feature an appearance from new WWE Champion Brock Lesnar, as well as the fatal four-way originally set for WWE Day 1, which instead determined who would face Lesnar at the Royal Rumble.
Bobby Lashley scored the victory in the match, officially setting up the highly anticipated dream match between him and Lesnar at the Royal Rumble.
WWE Raw, Monday on USA Network:
1,716,000 total viewers
P18-49 rating: 0.45 (592,000)
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) January 5, 2022
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Banished From NXT After Losing To Tony D’Angelo
- Tony Khan Announces Ricky The Dragon Steamboat To Appear On AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament