The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (September 26) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.674 million viewers. This is up from the September 19 edition that drew 1.593 million viewers.
The show was against the NFL Week 3 Monday Night Football game of the Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s program scored 0.45 rating. This is the same as the week prior that also scored 0.45 rating.
Raw finished #6 in the demo for the night on cable.
The show featured Candice LeRae making her WWE return and Matt Riddle defeating Damian Priest in the main event before The Judgment Day attacked Riddle until Edge made the save.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW