Usually, the Road to WrestleMania is a successful time for WWE viewership-wise. However, such was not the case for this week’s episode of Raw.
Showbuzz Daily has reported the viewership figures for this week’s show. The March 29, 2021 episode of Raw garnered an average of just 1.70 million viewers. The show’s average fell as low as 1.673 million during the final hour of the show.
This is significantly down from last week’s average of 1.82. million, losing approximately 120,000 viewers. Last week’s episode was also the post-Fastlane edition of the show.
Showbuzz Daily has also reported the figures in the key 18-49 male demographic. The first hour of the show scored a 0.69 rating, before climbing to 0.71 for the second hour, and 0.78 for the final hour.
This week’s Raw was not well received as WWE made the decision to split up The Hurt Business. The group had been one of WWE’s most popular acts for the last year. However, they went their separate ways less than two weeks ahead of WrestleMania 37.
The show also saw Baron Corbin reunite with Bobby Lashley as the two fought Lashley’s WrestleMania opponent Drew McIntyre.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Jey Uso Answers To Roman Reigns On WWE Raw
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’