The viewership for last night’s November 8 edition of WWE Raw was down from the week prior and hit some record lows.
Last night’s show drew an average of 1.549 million viewers according to Showbuzz Daily, down from November 1’s 1.689 million viewers.
The 18-49 demo rating for the show was 0.40, down from 0.47. The all-time record low in the demo is 0.39, so last night came as close as it could get to hitting that.
The third hour is where the record lows were hit, with only 1.373 million viewers and an 18-49 rating of 0.34.
0.34 is the lowest 18-49 demo rating of a single hour of Raw ever, while the 1.373 million ties the lowest third-hour viewership ever.
Here was the full hourly breakdown:
- Hour 1 – 1.654 million
- Hour 2 – 1.621 million
- Hour 3 – 1.373 million
So quite the drop from hour two to three, and that’s despite the announced main event of Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins being promoted and built towards throughout the show.
The show did have some big NFL competition to contend with.
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Report: Vince McMahon Used A Cane To Walk At WWE Employee Meeting