The viewership for last night’s November 8 edition of WWE Raw was down from the week prior and hit some record lows.
Last night’s show drew an average of 1.549 million viewers according to Showbuzz Daily, down from November 1’s 1.689 million viewers.
The 18-49 demo rating for the show was 0.40, down from 0.47. The all-time record low in the demo is 0.39, so last night came as close as it could get to hitting that.
The third hour is where the record lows were hit, with only 1.373 million viewers and an 18-49 rating of 0.34.
0.34 is the lowest 18-49 demo rating of a single hour of Raw ever, while the 1.373 million ties the lowest third-hour viewership ever.
Here was the full hourly breakdown:
- Hour 1 – 1.654 million
- Hour 2 – 1.621 million
- Hour 3 – 1.373 million
So quite the drop from hour two to three, and that’s despite the announced main event of Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins being promoted and built towards throughout the show.
The show did have some big NFL competition to contend with.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Bray Wyatt Addresses Speculation Following Recent Message
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament