The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (March 14) edition of WWE Raw on USA has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston, last night’s show drew 1.700 million viewers and 0.48 demo rating.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:
P18-49: 0.48 (621,000)
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/o57ilnE8VS
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 15, 2022
The total viewership was slightly down from last week’s episode, which drew 1.775 million viewers. It was also the lowest since the January 17 edition.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s episode drew 621,000 viewers. It was the highest in the demo in recent weeks.
The show featured Kevin Owens defeating Seth Rollins to earn his KO Show spot with Stone Cold Steve Austin at WrestleMania 38.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss