The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (March 7) edition of WWE Raw on the USA Network has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thruston, last night’s show drew 1.775 million viewers and 0.45 rating.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:
Normal total viewership. P18-49 was the lowest on USA since Jan 17.
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/HVMEscphJ1
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 8, 2022
The total viewership is slightly up from the February 28 episode, which did 1.753 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show was down 3% and was the lowest since the January 17 edition of Raw.
The show featured RK-Bro regaining the Raw Tag Team Titles in a stellar three-way opener with Alpha Academy as well as Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens.
It also closed the show with Owens challenging Stone Cold Steve Austin to show up at WrestleMania 38 for the KO Show.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud