This week’s edition of Monday Night Raw saw ratings hold relatively steady in the face of stiff competition from the NFL according to Showbuzz Daily.
Raw drew a total of 1.613 million viewers to USA network for the Monday night broadcast, down slightly from last week’s 1.633 million viewers.
Encouragingly however the key demographic figures actually improved for this episode with viewers aged 18-49 making up 560,000 viewers (a 0.43 rating) which is up over 10% from last week’s 507,000 18-49-year-old viewers per Brandon Thurston on Twitter from Wrestlenomics.
These viewership figures come as a pleasant surprise for WWE as it was expected that the competition from the NFL playoff wildcard game on Monday Night Football would take a significant bite out of Raw’s viewership.
Check out our WWE TV ratings database at this link for full weekly details and comparisons.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo