The viewership figures for last night’s WWE Raw (August 15) have been revealed and the momentum for the Triple H led staple continues with impressive numbers.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, WWE Raw drew in a total of 1,978,000 viewers which included a steady number for the all-important-to-advertisers target demographic of people aged 18-49 years old.
In that 18-49 demographic, this Monday’s show drew a 0.53 rating – a slight dip from the previous week’s (August 8) 0.54 rating.
For comparison, the August 1 episode achieved a 0.61 rating with the week before that (July 25) performing a 0.50.
It seems the buzz from the Triple H era of creative beginning has yet to wear off with another notable achievement, as WWE Raw bested the series finale of the AMC series, Better Call Saul, head to head on cable.
This week’s edition of WWE Raw included Damian Priest revealing a stipulation for his match next week against Edge, and another team advancing in the Women’s Tag Team Tournament.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- ‘Make The Fight’: AEW Star Calls For Match Against Keith Lee