The viewership figures for this week’s (February 21) episode of WWE Raw have been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the show drew in a total of 1.825 million viewers, which is up from the 1.602 million that the show drew the week prior.
In the key 18-49 demographic, this week’s show scored a 0.51, which is also up from the 0.44 rating last week.
This was WWE’s first show back on the USA Network after two weeks on SyFy, and was highly anticipated following the potential teased arrival of Cody Rhodes.
WWE teased Rhodes’ return in a tweet prior to the show as well as several times during the show itself.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced