As has been reported for the last few weeks, WWE is preparing to hold SummerSlam at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on August 22. However, could that be about to change?
It has been speculated that WWE may now choose another venue for SummerSlam, as the Manny Pacquiao vs. Errol Spence Jr figjt has been confirmed for August 21, also in Las Vegas.
WWE will no longer be the biggest show in the state for that weekend, meaning the company may struggle to fill the Allegiant Stadium with 60,000 fans, especially considering Las Vegas is traditionally a “tough market” for wrestling.
In terms of other options, WWE could hold the event at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, with the venue having a capacity of 15,000, with other venues like the MGM Grand Garden Area and the Mandalay Bay Events Center also possibilities.
As of right now, there is no official word on if WWE is considering changing the plans for SummerSlam this year, but it certainly seems like a change of venue could be on the cards.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed