A recent WWE recruit has been charged with sexual battery after an alleged sexual assault in July 2022.
An arrest warrant is currently out for AJ Ferrari, who is a former wrestler for Oklahoma State University. An unnamed woman made the accusations of sexual assault.
Ferrari was one of the first WWE NIL (Next In Line) recruits, and he is still listed on the NIL website as of writing.
The Payne County District Court processed the charge and Ferrari’s bond is set at $25,000.
Ferrari’s attorney has made the following statement:
“It is unfortunate that a student athlete can become a target, primarily because of their status as an elite athlete. AJ is cooperating with law enforcement and is confident the truth will come out. He appreciated his time at Oklahoma State, but he and the University mutually agreed a change was appropriate.”
As mentioned, Ferrari is no longer a student at Oklahoma State University, but the University has not given a reason for him leaving as of this story being written.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event