It has now been indicated that there will be a reference to the Latino World Order on Friday’s (March 31) edition of SmackDown.
This week’s SmackDown will be a big show, as it’s the final episode of WWE TV before WrestleMania 39 on Saturday and Sunday.
Per WRKD Wrestling on Twitter, fans can expect a homage to the WCW stable LWO on the show.
WRKD Wrestling shared the following to Twitter:
You can expect a reference to the LWO on #Smackdown tomorrow night.
The Latino World Order faction notably featured several top names during the stable’s run, with the likes of Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio, who also feuded with the group.
Mysterio will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by Konnan at the ceremony which will take place after SmackDown.
Konnan notably has ties to the LWO, who was originally set to lead the group in 1998, before Konnan joined NWO Wolfpac.
At WrestleMania 39, Rey Mysterio will face off against his son Dominik in singles action.
The official lineups for WrestleMania 39 nights one and two have now been revealed.
You can expect a reference to the LWO on #Smackdown tomorrow night. pic.twitter.com/v4P4a8Frsi
— WRKD Wrestling (@WRKDWrestling) March 30, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom