WWE has resumed giving promotions and raises to employees after they had been frozen earlier this year.
PWInsider reported the news earlier today (July 15). The report states that the company held an “all hands on deck” meeting with employees today.
The report also notes that employees were told a large portion of them would be receiving raises in the coming days and weeks.
Raises and promotions were frozen in February of 2021, as reported by Fightful Select. The news had left many employees unhappy. This was also solely for employees and not talent.
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Cody Rhodes Accused Of ‘Sucking Up’ To Tony Khan
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Calls Out WWE For Management ‘War’, ‘Playing’ With Wrestlers’ Careers
- Dustin Rhodes Shares Message For Cody Rhodes Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Kota Ibushi First Post-NJPW Appearance Announced