A new report has emerged stating that a special ‘Retro Raw’ show will be returning to WWE in the coming months.
As per Andrew Zarian, the show will take place in January 2022.
The last retro-style Raw show took place on January 4, 2021, which was ‘Legends Night’, and had the likes of Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Goldberg making appearances.
No specific plans for the upcoming show are known as of yet.
Any guesses on who’ll be Randy Orton’s next victim and be heading to AEW a few months later?
— Andrew Zarian (@AndrewZarian) October 18, 2021
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut