WWE is reportedly set to get one of their major players back sooner rather than later.
WWE has been without former Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch since SummerSlam, where she suffered a separated shoulder in her clash with Bianca Belair at SummerSlam.
Becky was written off WWE television following an attack by Damage CTRL the following night.
However, per Fightful Select (subscription required), those within WWE are expecting The Man to come back around soon.
WWE were very happy that Becky was able to avoid surgery, but the word within the company was that she wouldn’t be able to resume any in-ring training until at least October.
Furthermore, Fightful notes that Lynch has been discussed, and even planned, to be the fifth partner for Bianca Belair’s team in the upcoming Women’s WarGames match at Survivor Series.
It’s worth noting that this was as of last week, and plans, as always, could change before showtime.
For a full list of currently injured WWE stars, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- Long-Absent AEW Star Teases Match With Former Partner
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract