WWE is reportedly set to get one of their major players back sooner rather than later.
WWE has been without former Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch since SummerSlam, where she suffered a separated shoulder in her clash with Bianca Belair at SummerSlam.
Becky was written off WWE television following an attack by Damage CTRL the following night.
However, per Fightful Select (subscription required), those within WWE are expecting The Man to come back around soon.
WWE were very happy that Becky was able to avoid surgery, but the word within the company was that she wouldn’t be able to resume any in-ring training until at least October.
Furthermore, Fightful notes that Lynch has been discussed, and even planned, to be the fifth partner for Bianca Belair’s team in the upcoming Women’s WarGames match at Survivor Series.
It’s worth noting that this was as of last week, and plans, as always, could change before showtime.
For a full list of currently injured WWE stars, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- New Changes, Additions & Plans For WWE 2K23 Potentially Revealed
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39
- Wrestling Veteran Was Allegedly ‘Stoned’ During Hall Of Fame Speech
- AEW Star Compares WWE Past To Current Role
- Vince McMahon VICE Documentary Time & Date Revealed
- AEW Name Doesn’t Rule Out Potential WWE Run