Earlier in April, WWE was forced to postpone its traditional trip to Madison Square Garden ahead of WrestleMania as a result of New York being hit incredibly hard by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Unfortunately, the promotion has now been forced to push the date back again, although no new date has been specified as of yet.
The original show was scheduled to take place on March 22 was set to feature a DX reunion and the first-ever NXT Women’s Championship match. It was originally pushed back to June 27, but has now been postponed indefinitely, according to PWInsider.
With New York continuing to be one of the worst hit states in America, it is unlikely that WWE will be announcing a new date until it can be more certain that the event will actually be able to go ahead.
There is every chance the show could be cancelled all together if things haven’t calmed down by the end of the year.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’