WWE has announced that Tamina is the final entrant in the women’s Money in the Bank Ladder match.
They announced the news earlier today (July 15) on Twitter. Here is the official statement provided on WWE.com regarding Tamina’s inclusion:
“The field for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match is now set with the huge announcement that WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Tamina will take part in the action this Sunday.
Tamina will join fellow titleholder Natalya, the absolutely driven Liv Morgan and a returning Zelina Vega in representing SmackDown in the high-stakes contest. Alexa Bliss, Nikki A.S.H., Asuka and Naomi will represent Raw in the free-for-all.
Who will rise above the elite competition, climb the ladder and take possession of the coveted contract for a guaranteed World Title Match in the next year?”
The participants in the match were forced to change to accommodate the recent injury of Bayley. Bayley’s injury caused Carmella to be pulled from the match and Liv Morgan to take her place.
WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view takes place this Sunday, July 18, 2021.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match