Two WWE stars have been filmed engaging in a spree of casual vandalism at the WrestleMania Superstore in Los Angeles.
In the footage, Dominik Mysterio and Rhea Ripley can be seen giving their opinion of their opponents, Rey Mysterio and Charlotte Flair, whilst trashing the store, spraypainting displays and causing general wanton destruction, all whilst recorded by WWE fans.
They would even be seen in a lowrider that had been driven by Dominik’s “should have been” dad, the late, great Eddie Guerrero.
Dominik would also reveal an exclusive shirt featuring himself and Rhea that’s available at the WWE WrestleMania Superstore.
Footage from their trip to the WrestleMania Superstore can be seen below this story.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’