Former Bellator fighter Valerie Loureda officially signed with WWE back in June of this year.
Loureda attended the WWE tryouts that took place during WrestleMania 38 week in April, with WWE coaches viewing her as a ‘high-ceiling talent’.
She was officially announced as a WWE signing in the August 2022 class at the WWE Performance Center.
Loureda made her in-ring debut in a Halloween Battle Royal at an NXT Live Event on October 28.
Her second match saw her team with Bronco Nima and Xyon Quinn at the November 12 NXT live event, coming up short against Andre Chase, Duke Hudson and Thea Hail of Chase U.
Now though, it seems as though Valerie Loureda is in the past, as she now officially has her WWE ring name.
Changing her Twitter handle, Loureda announced her new name, Lola Vice.
Lola Vice the first Cuban American woman in @WWE history #WWE #NXT #MIAMIVICE
It is not yet known when Lola Vice will make her television debut.
Lola Vice the first Cuban American woman in @WWE history🤍 #WWE #NXT #MIAMIVICE pic.twitter.com/Uck2uAWbnT
— Valerie Loureda (@lolavicewwe) December 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Jey Uso Answers To Roman Reigns On WWE Raw
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’