WWE teased a new romantic storyline on Monday’s (February 7) episode of Raw.
During the show, Reggie helped the 24/7 Champion hide from R-Truth, Tamina and Akira Tozawa. When the coast was clear, Brooke thanked Reggie for having her back, before kissing him on the cheek.
After Reggie questioned the kiss, Brooke clarified that the two are just friends, and that she hopes that never changes. Reggie and Brooke embraced and, before they could address an awkward pause, fled the scene to avoid bumping into R-Truth.
You can watch the segment below:
— WWE (@WWE) February 8, 2022
Brooke won the 27/7 Championship on the November 22, 2021 edition of WWE Raw, pinning Cedric Alexander for the gold. Time will soon reveal whether a romance is blossoming, or if Reggie only has eyes for Brooke’s gold.
Reggie had two reigns with the 24/7 Title in 2021, with his most recent ending in November. The championship has yet to change hands in 2022. Stay up to date with every WWE title change this year using our tracker, at this link.
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced