WWE teased a new romantic storyline on Monday’s (February 7) episode of Raw.
During the show, Reggie helped the 24/7 Champion hide from R-Truth, Tamina and Akira Tozawa. When the coast was clear, Brooke thanked Reggie for having her back, before kissing him on the cheek.
After Reggie questioned the kiss, Brooke clarified that the two are just friends, and that she hopes that never changes. Reggie and Brooke embraced and, before they could address an awkward pause, fled the scene to avoid bumping into R-Truth.
You can watch the segment below:
— WWE (@WWE) February 8, 2022
Brooke won the 27/7 Championship on the November 22, 2021 edition of WWE Raw, pinning Cedric Alexander for the gold. Time will soon reveal whether a romance is blossoming, or if Reggie only has eyes for Brooke’s gold.
Reggie had two reigns with the 24/7 Title in 2021, with his most recent ending in November. The championship has yet to change hands in 2022. Stay up to date with every WWE title change this year using our tracker, at this link.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase