A top WWE star will be working their upcoming WrestleMania 39 with a broken arm, according to a new report.
On the March 24 edition of SmackDown, Ronda Rousey made her return by the side of Shayna Baszler and announced they’ve been added to the women’s four-way at WrestleMania 39.
Plans for Rousey at WrestleMania 39 have been a touch complicated with a singles match off the table and plans for a tag team championship match being reportedly scrapped,
It had previously been reported that Rousey was working with a “hairline fracture in her arm.”
Rousey had also recently confirming that her “elbow finally fractured simply by slapping the mat in Rockford, Illinois.”
Dave Meltzer has provided his update on the story whilst speaking on Wrestling Observer Radio, saying:
“She’s got a broken radius bone, which is a forearm bone.”
Footage from Rousey and Baszler’s appearance on WWE SmackDown can be seen below this story.
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance