A WWE star has returned to action at tonight’s WWE Royal Rumble with a major gimmick change, channeling some previously violent roots!
Asuka appeared as an entrant in tonight’s WWE Women’s Royal Rumble however has debuted a new persona to her WWE presentation.
After teasing on social media, Asuka seems to have finally brought her previous wrestling persona to her WWE character.
After many posts featuring an apparent throwback to her previous wrestling persona Kana, tonight her transformation appeared complete.
With a full face of makeup, the more dastardly Asuka certainly was intent on violence as she attempted to take out as many women in the rumble as possible.
She wouldn’t be the only returning star however as shortly thereafter, Piper Niven appeared as well.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from tonight’s WWE premium live event, Royal Rumble 2023 by clicking here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39