WWE is seeking fans to serve as seat fillers for Royal Rumble on January 29 in The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
St. Louis FOX affiliate FOX 2 has posted an article noting that WWE:
“are looking for able-bodied adults who are able to show up an hour and a half before showtime. You can even sign up with friends and family, but there is no guarantee that you will be seated together. Masks will be mandatory for the show.”
Fans who are chosen to be seat fillers will receive free tickets to the event. They may be required to move seats over the course of the show.
Seat fillers are typically used by wrestling promotions to keep camera shots from looking empty. On January 10, WrestleTix noted that WWE had distributed 26,647 tickets for the event out of a possible 29,976.
Here is the currently announced line-up for Royal Rumble:
- Men’s Royal Rumble
- Women’s Royal Rumble
- Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley – WWE Championship
- Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins – Universal Championship
- Becky Lynch vs Doudrop – Raw Women’s Championship
- Edge & Beth Phoenix vs The Miz & Maryse
As of writing, 10 men and 19 women have been announced for their respective Royal Rumble matches. Stay up to date with Royal Rumble entrants by using our entrant tracker, at this link.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Major Hint For WWE SummerSlam 2024 Location
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Former WWE Star ‘100%’ Open To Full-Time Return
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- Released WWE Stars Tease Potential Stable?