WWE is seeking fans to serve as seat fillers for Royal Rumble on January 29 in The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
St. Louis FOX affiliate FOX 2 has posted an article noting that WWE:
“are looking for able-bodied adults who are able to show up an hour and a half before showtime. You can even sign up with friends and family, but there is no guarantee that you will be seated together. Masks will be mandatory for the show.”
Fans who are chosen to be seat fillers will receive free tickets to the event. They may be required to move seats over the course of the show.
Seat fillers are typically used by wrestling promotions to keep camera shots from looking empty. On January 10, WrestleTix noted that WWE had distributed 26,647 tickets for the event out of a possible 29,976.
Here is the currently announced line-up for Royal Rumble:
- Men’s Royal Rumble
- Women’s Royal Rumble
- Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley – WWE Championship
- Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins – Universal Championship
- Becky Lynch vs Doudrop – Raw Women’s Championship
- Edge & Beth Phoenix vs The Miz & Maryse
As of writing, 10 men and 19 women have been announced for their respective Royal Rumble matches. Stay up to date with Royal Rumble entrants by using our entrant tracker, at this link.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’