The first match since August 2022 for a former WWE star has been confirmed for an upcoming event on May 16 2023.
Sarray confirmed that she had departed WWE in March 2023 and would be returning to Japan and the name Sareee, working as a freelancer.
She would also explain that she had many valuable experiences working in WWE and has nothing but gratitude for her time there.
Sareee last wrestled her last match on the August 2, 2022 edition of WWE NXT where she would lose to Mandy Rose.
She has now confirmed her next match will take place at her own event Sareee-ism.
At the press conference to announce the card for the event, it was confirmed that Sareee’s opponent will be Chihiro Hashimoto.
Hashimoto faced Syuri in a losing effort at STARDOM All Star Grand Queendom on April 23.
As Post Wrestling notes, the current card for Sareee-ism is:
Sareee vs. Chihiro Hashimoto
Jaguar Yokota & Nanae Takahashi vs. Kaoru Ito & TBA
Arisa Nakajima & AKARI vs. Miyuki Takase & Ibuki Hoshi
Riko Kaiju vs. Yurika Oka
The event will take place at Shinjuku Face in Tokyo, Japan.
Sareee has previously discussed her departure from WWE, speaking highly of her time with the company.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features