Last month we reported that WWE would supposedly be returning to Saudi Arabia for the third in their series of shows in the country on May 3 this year.
The highly controversial 10-year, multi-show deal with the country has thus far produced two frankly bizzare shows; The Greatest Royal Rumble, and Crown Jewel.
Rajah.com are now reporting that their source within WWE has told them they are indeed returning to Saudi Arabia on May 3, and is also reporting that a show will also be held in the nation on November 1.
Take these reports with a small pinch of salt as Rajah has a patchy record of reporting insider rumours, but the timing would make sense.
Names for these show are yet to be revealed, but WWE will likely be in the process of contacting as many former stars who are currently enjoying a peaceful retirement in the hope that they will agree to appearing at these shows.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?