Last month we reported that WWE would supposedly be returning to Saudi Arabia for the third in their series of shows in the country on May 3 this year.
The highly controversial 10-year, multi-show deal with the country has thus far produced two frankly bizzare shows; The Greatest Royal Rumble, and Crown Jewel.
Rajah.com are now reporting that their source within WWE has told them they are indeed returning to Saudi Arabia on May 3, and is also reporting that a show will also be held in the nation on November 1.
Take these reports with a small pinch of salt as Rajah has a patchy record of reporting insider rumours, but the timing would make sense.
Names for these show are yet to be revealed, but WWE will likely be in the process of contacting as many former stars who are currently enjoying a peaceful retirement in the hope that they will agree to appearing at these shows.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking