More details have emerged on the generally negative reaction to Bruce Prichard being named the interim Head of Talent Relations.
Prichard assumed this role earlier this week, with John Laurinaitis reportedly taking administrative leave in the midst of recent allegations that you can read the full details on at this link.
Previous reports indicated that the decision to have Prichard take the reigns was not a popular one.
In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer stated that some talents don’t feel Prichard is approachable.
Noting that one talent called the change ‘scary’, Meltzer wrote:
“The reaction was generally negative from talent since Laurinaitis had a better relationship with most talent than Prichard.
“A couple of talents expressed negativity citing that Prichard is generally quiet and usually not approachable while Laurinaitis is very approachable and open to talking. One called the move ‘scary.'”
The Head of Talent Relations change came after Vince McMahon voluntarily stepped away from his positions as CEO and Chairman, with his daughter Stephanie McMahon taking over.
Vince McMahon then made appearances on last week’s edition of SmackDown, and the Monday’s episode of WWE Raw. The internal reaction to these appearances has been revealed.
You can view the latest updates on Vince McMahon’s WWE status right here.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material
- Danhausen Shares Photo With Sasha Banks From Recent Public Appearance
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative