It had been reported recently that WWE was looking to do more main roster call-ups in the near future. Now, it appears they are moving forward with this plan.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has reported that several WWE executives are scouting talent at the Performance Center in preparation for more call-ups.
The report states that Bruce Prichard, Canyon Ceman, John Laurinaitis, Jamie Noble and Matt Bloom were all watching practice matches at the Performance Center. Additionally, they will be watching an in-house event today (June 3).
Rick Boogs was the most recent main roster call-up, making his SmackDown debut two weeks ago. WWE did not call up talent after WrestleMania as they have in years past. Rhea Ripley and Damian Priest have also made their main roster debuts in 2021.
There is still currently no word on who the new call-ups will be.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter